Columbus Run Crew’s weekly schedule of group runs is set up to help you stay on track for your goals no matter what they are. But, remember we are also here to have fun! So some of the runs will end with tasty adult beverages should you choose. The flow and order of the runs throughout the week mimic the way that most training plans work. If you are looking for a formal training plan and a group to support your goals check out the groups sponsored by Fleet Feet + FrontRunner.
- 8AM – Donut Run (Second Sunday of Month beginning in June) – Rotating Columbus-area donut establishments
- 10AM – Sunday Morning Core With Marie (available NOW!) – Fleet Feet Lewis Center
- 11AM – Coffee Run (beginning in mid-May – Fleet Feet Lewis Center
- 6:30AM – Orange Road Run (beginning mid-May) – Olentangy Orange Middle School Track
- 6:30PM – Monday Night Pub Runs (available NOW!) – Fleet Feet Lewis Center
- 6PM – Pizza Run (beginning in June) – Tommy’s Pizza OSU Campus
- 5:30AM – Morning Track Attack (summer only beginning in June) – Thomas Worthington High School
- 6:30PM – Evening Track Attack (beginning in June) – Thomas Worthington High School
- 6:30PM – FrontRunner Fun Runs (available NOW!) – FrontRunner Upper Arlington
- 7PM – Rocks and Roots Trail Run (available NOW!) – Rocks and Roots Trail at Alum Creek
- 6PM – Le Tour de Breweries (beginning in June) – Rotating location of Columbus breweries.
- 7AM – Rocks and Roots Trail Run (available NOW!) – Rocks and Roots Trail at Alum Creek