Columbus Run Crew’s weekly schedule of group runs is set up to help you stay on track for your goals no matter what they are. But, remember we are also here to have fun! So some of the runs will end with tasty adult beverages should you choose. The flow and order of the runs throughout the week mimic the way that most training plans work. If you are looking for a formal training plan and a group to support your goals check out the groups sponsored by Fleet Feet + FrontRunner.
Monthly Run Crew Meet Up
- Once a month in May through October we’ll let you know when and where to be for a social run, followed by beverages. First beer is on us!
Weekly Runs with Fleet Feet + FrontRunner
- 8AM – Team FrontRunner Group Run – Rotating Columbus-area locations
- 6:30PM – Monday Night Pub Runs – Fleet Feet Lewis Center
- 7:00PM – Rocks and Roots Trail Run – Rocks and Roots Trail at Alum Creek
- 6:30PM – Track Attack – Worthington
- 6:30PM – FrontRunner Fun Runs – FrontRunner Upper Arlington
- 7:30Am – Marathoner In Training Group Run
- 7AM – Rocks and Roots Trail Run – Rocks and Roots Trail at Alum Creek